.jpg) |
Hi, I'm Specialist John Dorman and I'm so glad you're here checking out my pictures
A few things you should know about me: I'm a dad and granddad,a Vietnam Era Veteran. I have 2 beautiful daughters and one pretty grand daughter, a world-class traveler and an ardent fisherman .
my pictorial album is where i share my travel adventures and life experiences, I've never been shy about sharing my opinion about my silly ass family members, so you’ll continue to read about my synthetic family members and see some of the exotic destinations that i have ventured to with friends and colleagues.......
Eleven years ago I married a young lady who lived across the Ocean.In 2005 I retired and set off on a cross Ocean adventure moving 5000 miles away from Chicago to a small backward fishing village where I knew no one.Looking back I made some stupid ass decisions and a lot of growing up and 5 years later my second daughter was born.
We lived in our one million dollar dream home on a little slice of paradise in a place called the valley of chocolates (Fond Cacao). Through it all, we’re just a family trying to make the best decisions we can while pursuing our passions and enjoying each other. Lately I have been accused of being to braggadocios to each his own. I am simply proud of my life time accomplishments and try to share with others my struggles , success and the valuable lessons I learned along the way.
|
.jpg)
.jpeg)
My new found family
My colleagues from Martinique
Sophia in Chicago
Mr.Francis James
Bravo Company Fort Dix 1973
The Dorman family and company touring Margarita Island
John Dorman at Fort Gordon
The Brown family friends of Sophia James
The Dorman family
Ricky James the best man
A boat ride to Martinique
Sophia James savoring a scrumptious dinner aboard the Golden Princess
Esildra Reynolds a friend for life
John Dorman fixing to explore Belize
MY DEAR FRIEND EARNIE I WILL FOREVER THINK ABOUT YOU
.jpeg) |
i love to capture the moment in pictures.Currently I have 25000 pictures on file in cyberspace As a dad of 3 little girls I couldn't have adequate pictures of their memories...Today is no exception i am in the Grand Cayman capturing the moment through the lens of my camera. . |
Down-town Soufriere
My departed friend Dan Blandford
Sophia exploring and loving Cancun
Grand Cayman
Our in the early years
Martinique
Cozumel
Cozumel
Chicago
Cancun
Chicago
No comments:
Post a Comment